Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

After the meeting, paper, and snack, I continue with my project. Beth leaves employer's van at garage to fix window, so I pick her up and take her back to work. I home and continue writing, Air Conditioner man by to service unit and leaves. Ross and I exchange old photos thru e-mail. He's in Chicago in the snow. Lunch and no TV. Back to computer then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Back to writing. Pick her up at work and bring her home (she left her car to get it lubed in morning when she picked up the van). Dinner, TV, write here. Later ~