Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Meet Chad the pilot with Beth after meeting. Then I grocery shop at Rancho Mirage Albertsons, then home. She home and eat lunch, I do same after she leaved for Edie's to say goodbye as they're leaving for Nebraska in morning. I down for quick nap. Up feed girls early. She home, then we off to first pick up cakes, then on to ABC recovery Center for annual barbecue. Sit with Bill and Sunny White and take and sell tickets. I shoot pics of activities, etc. Magician preforms and we leave. Home and get ready for bed, then watch recording of "CSI." Bed and Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Later ~