Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, April 13, 2007

Paper and snack after meeting, then dive right into my latest essay (project). Lunch at Mimi's with Harry Baddely, Tom Snow, and Norm Foster. Home and nap. Up and feed girls. Back to writing. Call Jay Grilli. Call Yes I Can to find price of equipment Beth will need after her upcoming (second) hip replacement. Call from Larry Floyd with phone numbers of B-Western celebs for Melody Groves for her Red Ryder article. I continue on essay. Watch O'Reily. Beth is working with Comtron this afternoon so she will be later than usual. Later ~