Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Haircut from Sherry Mesa after meeting today. Home - paper and snack, then to computer and correct latest essay. Send send it to someone for review. Do some more research for Dawn of eagles then re-write a scene. Exercise per chiropractor. Lunch and TV Western - I've seen it so back to computer, call Beth, then nap. Up and feed girls. Back to computer and instead of writing, I read articles on yesterday's shooting spree. What a bummer. Sweep up dog hair, then write here. She'll be home soon, and after dinner we'll more than likely watch a recorded CSI Miami from last night, then hit the sack. Later ~