Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

To meeting and home. Snack with paper. Computer and check e-mails. Putz on computer most of morning; Beth here with van to pick something up. Dogs crazy about her. Lunch and TV - Russell Hayden, Dub Taylor Western. Nap. Jeff Sneller calls re: possible re-make or sequel to "Kingdom of the Spiders". Glenda from Dr. Stone's office calls about sonogram results - I'm OK. Feed girls and back to computer. Decide to change web site to have scenes from books pages instead of Q and A pages. Bob Ingram by with stuff for Beth. She'll be home shortly so ... Later ~