Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, May 04, 2007

Found out early on Internet that Roy Jensen passed away. Roy was an actor-stuntman I worked with over the years - a good friend of my friend, Bobby Hoy, and a good man all around. We'll miss him.
Home after meeting to let dogs out, then over to Beth' place of work. She's purchased two used couches to replace the ones our dog, Misty, ate up when she first came into our lives over a year ago. Now, she's calmed down alot, so Beth figured we could begin with used couches, then graduate to new ones when we find out how Misty will take to these newer couches. After helping the gardeners move the furniture, I rejoined Beth and we drove to Indio to return another pair of shorts to KHOLS. She picked up a bunch of "on sale" items to put in storage that will be used as ABC resident Christmas presents come December. Home for lunch; TV, old Durango Kid. Then down for nap. Up and feed girls. To office to do some serious computer putzing. She'll be home soon so I want to sweep and start dinner. I have an out of town book signing tomorrow. More about that later. LATER ~