Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tuesday, May 15, 2006

Stopped at market on way home from meeting to pick up milk for Thursday morning when we will have no power and I'll be forced to eat cereal. Home and paper and snack. Down to computer and continue work on DJ project. Lunch and Western on TV. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Back to computer for more work on essay. She home and we eat. TV recording of CSI Miami. Bed and she watches Country Music Awards and Dancing with the stars. I sleep. Later ~