Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, May 18, 2007

Home after meeting and work on computer - DJ essay. Bug man here; then guys here early to deliver player piano. Beth here for minute then leaves. I meet Harry, Tom and Norman for lunch at Goodies. We are joined by Wes. Home after and quick glance at Buster Crabbe Western then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Play them a roll on piano. Continue and finish David Janssen essay. Print it. Beth home and we play with the piano. We eat, then watch CSI - Las Vegas on computer because I forgot to record it last night. Later ~