Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, May 25, 2007

Power out at home after meeting - read paper, snack. Measure our lot for yardage. Power on. Work on Behind the Scenes manuscript for a while. By Beth's place of employment and drop off paper. Lunch with Tom Snow, George Widman,and Norman Foster at Native (Indian Place). Home and a little Roy Rogers' "The Golden Palomino" before nap. Up and feed girls. Back to computer. Beth calls and I drive over there and we out and pick up a prescription for her plus drop one off at Costco. Pick up tostadas and home. Eat. She showers. Now we'll watch TV recording. Later ~