Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, June 01, 2007

In spite of all the precautions I've been taking, the cold hit me hard this morning. To before the meeting meeting, then home. Putz with computer. I'm waiting for my Snappy video capture to arrive; plus I need to re-scan every one of my photos so they are all 300 dpi. By Beth's place of employment and assemble a vacuum cleaner. Also go over the chores I will be doing while she's in hospital and recovering. Have lunch with her, then home. Down for nap. Uncle George calls and says he's going back into hospital. Call Beth and advise her of same. Scan a few photos then she home and we eat. Now we're both in the office. Later ~