Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

First thing I did this morning was to go to Edie's to get the mail and start the car. On to meeting before the meeting; then to Beth's place of employment to check messages and talk to gardeners. To my monthly lab draw, and then to Sav-On and pick up prescription. Finally to hospital and see Beth. She's doing fine. A friend of ours, Brian Malloy stopped by with flowers. Stay until 11:00 then run a UPS box to get mailed, then home. Lunch and paper. My Snappy, e-bay, package arrived as did my cologne. Nap then up. Message from an old friend in Hollywood (AJ). Feed girls then back to hospital and sit with Beth until 5:00. Home, check e-mail; eat and TV. Call Uncle George. Talk to Beth. On way to bed. Later ~