Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, June 03, 2007

In San Dimas: Up later than usual - 5:30 for me, 6:00 for her. Both of us shower and dress. Load some stuff, then to breakfast. Check out and drive to Burbank. Visit my 90-year old uncle, George Rutter, who's in St. Joseph's Hospital. Stay a few hours. He's in good shape mentally, but not physically. He talked about trying to get into the Motion Picture Home. Beth and I agree it's probably the best thing. I'll be talking with him in the next week and we'll just have to wait to see what happens. Drive home and back by 2:30, even though we stopped for tacos. Greeted by girls and LeRoy. He leaves. We unpack, then Beth goes to Maad Dog Daze meeting. I putz with computer, TV, etc. She home and do some chores. We're going to eat soon. Then bed and sleeeeep, because Beth will be admitted to Eisenhower Hospital at 5:15 tomorrow morning for her second hip surgery. Later ~