Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

To meeting in Ford. After Tom follows me to lube place - find out I don't need lube. Tom follows me home where I check girls and change cars. We to hospital and see Beth. Tom leaves and I stay until 11:00 a.m. - To her place of employment and get time sheets from gardeners. Home and eat. Fax time sheets. Down for nap. Up, Fenady calls. Feed girls then drive back to hospital and spent rest of afternoon with Beth. Eat some of her salmon. Home 6:00 p.m. check e-mail and write here. Going to try George in Burbank hospital, some TV and bed. Later ~