Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Friday - June 8, 2007

Talk to her in a.m. then off to meeting b/4 meeting. To Beth's place of employment and pick up time sheets. Home and make up pay envelopes then back and drop them off. Get to hospital around 9:00. She sitting up, ready to go. Wait for discharge papers. I take some flowers home and drop off prescriptions before I return. She out just before noon and I drive her home. Put girls in a closed room until I can get her settled then let them in. They are very happy to have their mommy home. Fix lunch and we eat. Put her to bed and I down for nap. Up and get her up and into kitchen. I to pick up her meds - also a pizza. Home and we eat. Talk and she does some paper work. Get her into bed, and I get ready. Later ~