Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Same morning routine. She back to bed before I leave. To meeting early and with the help of Sue, Rick, and Joline, the supplies are unloaded. I empty trash and check bathroom. Stop to pick up croissants on way home. Help Beth to get dressed and going. I off to Smart & Final to pickup some things Sam's didn't have. Stop at her place of employment on way home for mail and talk gardeners. Home and talk with her. Work on computer for while. Nurse by and remove Beth's staples. Beth's friends from morning meeting show up and bring lunch. I am invited, then I excuse myself after eating and retire to office. When they're gone, we down for nap. Up and feed girls. She has a few phone calls. I work in office. Quiet dinner of leftovers. She exercises, then get her ready for bed. Later ~