Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, June 11, 2007

Up early - 2:00 a.am - Computer and ablutions. Breakfast, then get her tucked in with something to read. To meeting and by store for some groceries, then home. Get her dressed and up. I over to her place of employment and check messages and talk to gardener. Home. She has visiting nurse drop by. I play with Snappy video capture. Nurse leaves and I make lunch - we eat. Both down for nap. She gets phone call while I try to sleep. Up and feed girls. She had physical therapy session. I play with Snappy again - learning slowly. PT leaves and we talk. Sweep. Fix dinner and we eat. Call Uncle George in hospital - he didn't have his angioplasty. Get her ready for bed. Later ~