Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Up and get her up then she back to bed. Shower, dress, eat, etc. Then off to meeting before meeting. After, shop for groceries. Home. Get her up and dressed, then into dining room. Talk for a while, then her visiting nurse here and they go over a bunch of details; change her dressing, et al. Nurse leaves. She has something to eat. Then another nurse and a physical therapist here and they work with her in bedroom. They leave and I eat lunch. Both of us down for nap. Both of us up at 3:00 and I get her to dining room. I feed girls. She reads, talks on phone, etc. Put her back to bed for rest. I work with my Snappy Video Capture and the first one works! Get her up and we have dinner. Talk and read around table. Get her ready and into bed. Call Uncle George - he seems to be OK. Bed and sleep. Phone at 1:30 a.m. - alarm at Beth's place of employment. I over and meet sheriffs; they do interior search. They leave and I home - back into bed and... Later ~