Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Same morning routine. She back to bed before I leave for meeting. After to Edie's for mail, start the car, and exterminator. Home and get her dressed and up. I to her place of employment and do a few things for her. Drop hearing aid package as UPS. Then to Sam's Club and shop for meeting hall. Home and cold pizza for lunch. Beth's physical therapist here and they work out. She leaves and we down for quick nap. Hospital patient advocate calls with info on Uncle George. Up and feed girls. Make some calls regarding George and his illness. My name is put on his contact list. He's now in ICU because he had a procedure that requires ICU for patients his age. Beth's niece, Kelly, is coming over for dinner and I'm off to pick up some orange chicken. Later ~