Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Up, get her up. Shower and check e-mail. Breakfast while she irons. Get her back to bed and I to meeting. Home and get her up and dressed. I to her place of employment to meet bug man and security man. Home. Sally with lunch for all. She picks up utensils for Vacation Bible School. They talk while I nap in bedroom. Up 3:00 to feed dogs and Sally is leaving. Beth to bed, she sleeps. I work with Snappy for a while. She up and to dining room. Her friend Dori here with pizza, we eat and talk. After she leaves we call Uncle George - he's getting nowhere with his treatment at St. Joseph's. Get her ready for bed. I write here. Later ~