Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sundays are a little different than week days. She beat me up and was at table when I got to kitchen. I showered and dressed then joined her. Made and ate breakfast while we both read the paper. She did some chores, and I worked on computer, then we lay down to rest and watched the US Open (I fell asleep). Up and to dining room and lunch. More putz around then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Off to La Quinta for Sherry's 30th anniversary birthday. Take some pics and eat a little. Tiger came in a close second in the Open. This was her first BIG outing. Home and split an apple. Get her ready for bed. Later ~