Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Usual morning with her. She irons, etc. while I eat. To Edie's for mail, then meeting. Grocery shopping after then to her place of employment for a few chores. Home and get her up. She takes first shower since surgery. Snack and talk then to Sherry Mesa's shop and Beth has here hair washed, dried, and combed out. Home and we have lunch. She orders me a new Dell computer on QVC - it'll be here next month. We both down for nap. Up and feed girls. I start new essay for Behind the Scenes book. She watches golf. Dinner, then call Uncle George. He's changed rooms again and feels better. Get her ready for bed and she to dining room to watch TV. I to office to write here. Later ~