Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Breakfast with her again this morning. I only wish she'd do it more often when she's in good shape instead of eating while driving to the meeting. I to meeting, then to her place of employment; then on home. Get her up and dressed, then into dining room. We talk for a while then her physical therapist here for a session. I work on computer while they do their stuff. Therapist leaves and we have lunch together. Palm tree trimmers here and trim our palms. Beth and I down for a nap. Up and feed girls. PM she tries walking with a cane - inside the house for now. I work at computer, then fix dinner and we eat. Call Uncle George in hospital. I'm trying to write another essay for my Behind the Scenes book so I get her ready for bed and work a little longer. Later ~