Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

We to meeting early so I can do chores. Meeting before the meeting. After, home; then I check e-mail and off to her place of employment; then on to Sam's Club for more hall supplies. Get hot dogs and home. We lunch. Down for nap early. Up and feed girls. Her physical therapist here so I into office and work on latest essay. After her PT leaves, we off to Smart and Final, then Yes I Can, then her place of employment. Home, office - I fix dinner - we call John Livers and wish him a Happy Birthday. We eat. Call Uncle George. We're going to town tomorrow to see him. Later ~

Labels: