Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, June 22, 2007

We're back in the grove with meetings. Afterwards, to her place of employment to pay the casual labor. I pick up prescriptions and buy a grocery item for us. Home. I work on essay while she makes calls regarding Uncle George. Lunch and we down for nap. Up and feed girls; then take her to get nails done. I to Albertson's in Rancho Mirage to pick up more stuff for her employer, Then back to pick her up then home. Talked to my friend Ross. Fix dinner and we eat. Now she's about to head to the shower and call it a night. Later ~