Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, June 24, 2007

She up way before me - all on her own. I up around 5:30 and find her in the laundry room ironing. I shower and get dressed then start breakfast. We eat and read Sunday paper. I answer e-mails and she sweeps. We down for an hour or so for nap. Up and to Edie's house to check on things, get mail, and start car. Home for lunch. Then I down for second nap. Up and feed girls. She watches golf while I work on essay in office. Our friend, Tina Hiddleston, is coming over for dinner tonight. And I know we'll call Uncle George. Later ~