Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

PS to Burbank and back - Up at 2:30 - get her up and dressed, fed, etc. Off to Glendale-Burbank at 6:30. Arrive in Glendale 9:45 and pick up Uncle George's mail at his post office. On to Burbank and St. Joseph's hospital to see George. He goes through mail and we talk. We lunch in hospital cafeteria - nice lady gets Beth a wheelchair making walk back easier for her. PM - George finishes up mail, gets checks together, gives me keys to his house and car. We back to Glendale and to his house. Beth finds checks and makes out deposits. I find Buffalo Bill, Jr. photos. Start his car, then leave. Look for nursing home George told us about and we can't find it. Drive home in heavy traffic. Stop for taco. Arrive at 7:00 PM. Call George, then get ready for bed. I have 42 E-mails so go through them fast. Bed by 8:30. Later ~

Labels: