Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, June 29, 2007

I to hall alone with supplies then back home to pick her up and take her to Dr. Murphy for her four week checkup. She's doing great. No more white stockings. To her place of employment and she works for a while; then on to UPS place and post office. Pick up toastadas on way home the have lunch upon arrival. I down for nap with her. Up and clear away space for new computer and un-box everything. Feed the girls. Sean Keating here and he sets up computer and attaches my old hard drive. He leaves at 6:00 pm. Beth had already eaten, so I have apple and we call Uncle George. He had a bad day - couldn't walk. Get her into shower and ready. Later ~