Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, June 28, 2007

We up and off to Edie's for mail, then to hall. I do chores then sit. To car and Beth and I talk then meeting. Afterward, we by market and home. I to bank then shop for her. Home, pick her up and back to bank, then to her place of employment where she gets some business done. To UPS place then home. Lunch. Her physical therapist here and they practice getting her behind wheel of car. After, I down for nap. Up and feed girls. UPS here with my new Dell computer. Work on old computer and start unpacking old one. E-mail Jeff about his partner's interest in one of my scripts. Send off several submissions. Make appointment for tomorrow afternoon for computer tech to do set up. Fix dinner and we eat. Will call Uncle George in a bit. Later ~