Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Brought Beth home after meeting, then dropped her off at her place of employment. I take her employers' van to car wash, then to Pier One to pick up chairs we bought yesterday. Home and neighbor Ron helps me move and load chairs. Back to her employers' place, pick her up and home, Lunch, then I off to Indio for monthly Conservative Round table Lunch. Home, feed girls, and down for nap. Up and we to Indian wells and meet AC guy at Edie's. Shop on way home for pillows. Fix her dinner; I don't feel up to eating. Office. Later ~