Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Celebrated Bill White's 20th birthday today. After, to her place of employment and she checks messages while I start cars. Home. She keeps busy while I work at computer cleaning up latest essay. We have lunch together then back to computer and post essay on Author's den and send it to friends. Down for nap with her. Up and feed girls while she continues to nap. She up, then we to hall for hot dogs and beans. Stay for clean up (she couldn't help herself); then home for ice cream; call Uncle George; then more time in office. Later ~