Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, July 09, 2007

Get our work done before anyone else arrives. Leave early as she has appointment at pool therapy at Eisenhower. She needed to get suture removed so to DOC and have that done. Drop prescription and drop her at her place of employment. I pick up sandwiches and home; then back to see her and we lunch together. Pick up prescription, home, mail, then I down for nap while she reads paper. Up and feed girls. Computer and work rest of afternoon - she, too. Dinner, then call Uncle George. Later ~