Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, July 06, 2007

Straight home after meeting to wait for call from her physical therapist. No call. I gas up Scion and drop package at UPS place. Home and get her and take her to work; then I take van for gas and back. Take her to AAA in La Quinta to get her temporary handicapped sign. Stop for chili-cheese hot dogs and ice cream. Home and down for nap. Up and feed girls. Beth's PT here and they work out in bedroom. I work at computer. Call Uncle George. Meet sister Sharon and Bill at Mimi's for din. Home, she shower. I do trash. Later ~