Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tape Joey English Show today; Send Hushup to Shutoff Switch Media Group - After meeting I take Beth to her place of employment and drop her off. I home, check e-mail, change into Western garb then drive to CBS Studio in Thousand Palms. Do Joey English Show - it airs next Monday and Tuesday the 16th and 17th of July. Pick up tostadas on way home and lunch with Beth who has been to doctor (Sue took her). I down for nap; she follows. Up and feed girls. Work at computer; call Uncle George in hospital; then over to her place of employment to meet security system guy. He fixes camera. Home; I make us dinner and we eat. Both to office and work at our desks. Later ~