Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, July 13, 2007

Beth drives to meeting for first time today. After, she to her place of employment; I home. Check e-mail and start on a flyer for her. To Sam's Club and get supplies for hall. Take hot dogs to where she works and we have lunch together. Home and watch half of a Rocky Lane Republic Western. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. To office and complete flyer. Trouble with her printer so e-mail project to me, then enlarge it on Xerox machine and print it. Sweep. She home and we eat. Call Uncle George and possibly help him understand the importance of getting him into the Motion Picture Home. Afterward, both of us to office. Later ~