Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Beth to work after meeting and I Sherry's to get my hair cut. By her place of employment and start the van for her. To bank and make deposit; get Expedition washed; then home to the puppies. Work at computer. Appointment for cat scan at 11:30; pick up taco and by Beth's place of employment again to eat. Home and down for nap. Up and feed girls. Computer all afternoon - sent several queries. She late because she had some workers fixing the back gate. We dinner; then call Uncle George. I to office, she to shower. Later~