Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, July 14, 2007

To meeting in separate cars. Shop for groceries after while she goes to her place of employment. Home and unpack groceries. She home then I run old computer and accessories to Burtech Waste Co. Home and we eat lunch. After lunch do some computer work, then I down for nap. She watches golf. Up and feed girls. Spend afternoon working on The Suicide Boys manuscript. Fix dinner and we eat. Call Uncle George for short conversation. She cleans; then both of us to office and work for a while. Later ~