Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Grocery shopping after meeting as usual. Home and put stuff away. Computer and check e-mail. Work on a few things then Beth home - she's been out getting her nails done. Fix lunch and we eat. She TV and read while I down for nap. Up and feed girls. Back to computer and work some more. Send several queries. Fix dinner and we eat. Paul Isenhower from North Carolina calls advising me that something I wrote is in The Old Cowboy Picture Show newsletter. Call Uncle George. Beth in to shower. Later ~