Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Today I received some sound advise about formatting a book on Word - something I really don't know anything about. Home after meeting to e-mail from Jerry with suggestions and my sample chapter re-formatted in a way completely different than I had it. Started to play around with doing my version the same way but had to go pick up Beth and we went to Sam's Club to exchange some paper towels for the hall. Hot-dogs to go and we eat at her place of employment. I home and work some more on BTS project, then down for nap. Not much sleep - up and feed girls. Call Uncle George. Back to re-formatting but to almost no avail. E-mailed Jerry again and haven't received an answer back as of yet. Beth home and we eat. She to H&I meeting. I back to computer and work some more - took out all the photos I've previously inserted so I can start fresh in the morning. Later ~