Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, July 29, 2007

This is Beth's birthday (now she's my age). Beth up and off to hall by 5:30. I sleep in and up 6:00. Shower and dress, then small cereal so I can eat lunch early with her later. Read paper. Trim beard. Beth home and I sweep and she mops. Then down to TV for Cal Ripkin induction into hall of fame. Lunch, left-over doggy bag contents from yesterday's lunch. I work on my newest essay, then down for nap. She gets some calls including one from Bruce, her brother. I up and feed girls. Work more on essay. A guy from Carlsbad, NM, e-mails me wanting info on tapes and DVDs of "The Honkers". We exchange e-mails. Make dinner and we eat. Call Uncle George. Both of us to pool for first time this summer. Out and shower off. Later~