Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Grocery shopping after meeting, then home. Unpack and put away. Help Beth straighten up house. Work at computer for a few minutes. Sister Shannon and husband Conrad drove over from San Diego where they're vacationing. We talk; to lunch at Babe's; take them by Beth's place of employment; drop off something to Sheri Priess; show them Sinatra's home; Anenberg's Estate; Bob Hope's house on hill, then return home. Talk and ice cream, then call John Livers (my birth father) in Montana. He's also Shannon's father. They leave around 4:30 or so to drive back to San Diego. Beth and I relax and talk. Call Uncle George and have a very short conversation. Get ready for bed. Later ~