Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, July 27, 2007

After the meeting I stopped at Office Depot to pick up some ink cartridges. Shopped for a card and snack, then I drove home. Continued working on formatting my Behind the Scenes book. Stopped at 11:00 and drove over to Mimi's Restaurant to meet Harry Baddley, Tom Snow, and George Widman for lunch. Home, and after a little more work, I took a nap. Up and fed girls. Sweep; and Beth gets home from work early. We talk for a while then she changes and takes off for her pool therapy. I start on my Wyoming Cowboy essay while I'm waiting for her to get back so we can have dinner. I wanted to include a few more stories in the BTS book so I thought I'd better get started. Later ~