Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, August 02, 2007


Andrea's mom - Jane "Poni" Adams w/ Johnny Mack Brown
By Office Depot again after meeting to get some last-minute Xeroxing done for Beth. Home and right into copying photos from Andrea's mom photo book. Then I begin inserting photos into Behind the Scenes manuscript. Jerry Schneider sent me directions which made it easy. Stop for lunnch and an olf Lone Star John Wayne Western. Down for nap. Up and feed girls then sweep. Bakc to photo inserting and finish first chhapter except for captions. Beth home and makes calls regarding Maad Dog Daze. We eat. I back to office. She starts packing for the convention this weekend. Later ~