Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Sent my new essay out over the Internet before meeting. After: by Office Depot again and post office (sent both of my books to my Uncle George). Home and work on inserting essay into Behind the Scenes manuscript. Now at 199 pages 1.5 spaced. Note to BBB regarding his blog. Putzed around on computer; then to her place of employment and run a new flag up the pole. Home for lunch and a little Gene Autry on the Western Channel. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Sweep some. Beth home and very anxious - working on fixing something for the convention (Maad Dog Daze). I back to computer. My note posted on BBBs blog. Bridge collapse in Minneapolis. Continuous coverage on Fox. Call Uncle George. Eat and desert alone. To computer and write here. Later ~