Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, July 30, 2007

By Office Depot after meeting for Beth then home. Snack and resume working on latest essay. At the same time I copy "My Three Sons" tape to DVD for Shannon, and do the same with "The Honkers" for a guy in New Mexico. Stop for lunch and a few minutes of a Bill Cody Western on TV. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Sweep. Re-copy "The Honkers" as first one didn't seem to be all there (it was, but I had to reverse it to get to the beginning). Beth home and we eat. Next door neighbors are off to New Mexico and we say our good byes. We went in the pool last night and will probably do the same tonight. Later ~