Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

By post office with mail after meeting then home. Snack and continue on present essay. Work all morning then stop for lunch and a little Durango Kid on the Western Channel. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Sweep, then back to computer and continue working on essay. Tina by to work with Beth on convention prep. I finish essay and print. Beth home and sends me for gas and some envelopes. See old friend, Bill, from Pegasus Riding Academy at gas station. Home and we eat while the preparation goes on. I call Uncle George. Later ~