Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 08, 2007


Me and A.J. Fenady

To Beth's place of employment after meeting and pick up Van and take to car wash. To mechanic and pick up Beth; she'd left her car for a oil change and lube. Take her back to work and I home. Putz for a few, then drive to Sam's Club and shop for Hall. Bill Sasser from the Williamsburg Festival calls and we set time to meet in Pioneertown tomorrow morning. Lunch With Beth - hot-dogs. Home and a minute of Gene Autry (I've seen it), then to office and on to bedroom for nap. Up and feed girls. Ed Falkner calls regarding Pioneertown meeting tomorrow. Call A.J. Fenady and chat. I ask if he has some "The Rebel" photos I might use in book. Sweep. TV for min. Marge Henderson calls and we talk. Beth home and we eat. She to shower while I write here. Later ~