Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 05, 2007

At MDD at hotel. She up before me and to meeting; I up and get ready. Join Beth, Sheri, and Tina for breakfast. Then I pack it all up, check out, and drive home. Beth stays there to the end as she's co-chairman. I unpack, thank Karen, see girls, check e-mails (57), and rest. Beth calls and I drive to Cat City Mexican Restaurant for committee luncheon. Home with Beth. She's exhausted. We talk, then both lie down and sleep for a few hours. Up and call Uncle George (we called him once from hotel), then she shower, washes her hair, and we both hit the hay early. Later ~