Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, August 07, 2007


Haircut after meeting. Get a key made for Beth, then home. To computer with a snack. Answer e-mail and work on BTS project. Stop for lunch; watch Buster Crabbe and Fuzzy while I eat. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Work with Snappy video capture hooked up to her computer, capturing a shot of one of my 8mm Westerns I made as a kid to use in the book. Not great, but it'll work. Insert some photos in manuscript. Beth home and we eat. Both to office.. Call Uncle George. Some more inserting of photos. Later ~