Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 12, 2007


Gail Davis as Annie Oakley

Up early and to Hall to help Beth clean. Home, then off to ABC Recovery Center for monthly Alumni Breakfast. Joel Peters, Bill and Sunny White, and Robin Anderson were our tablemates. After we to Kohl's and I buy swim trunks and some t-shirts; she buys sox for Christmas at ABC. By Edie's to pick up mail; then home. I down for nap while she watches Tiger win another golf match. Up and feed girls; then to office and scan Annie Oakley photos for the rest of the afternoon. We fix dinner and eat. Call Uncle George. Later ~