Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, August 16, 2007


Me at 16 holding gun on Crash Corrigan

Home after meeting and do a flyer for Dick Payne's Birthday-farewell party. E-mail Whiskey Tears synopsis to someone at Dave's place of employment. To Eisenhower for second session of pool therapy; Beth shows up and surprises me. Home and make lunch - TV: Three Mesquiters - "Kansas Terror." Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Sweep. Putz on computer and Beth home and we get ready and drove over to Dori's for pizza (to celebrate Beth's birthday). Drive home, get ready and... Later ~